Translate

October 4, 2020

A Child's Pure Soul

Today he got his packet of 20 pc Wildlife animals Puzzle cum Educational gift from his Baba (father). It's a realistic animal figure, the 3D version for kids to play with. He got utterly surprised at his first glance on it. Very hesitantly, he dared to touch them.I could see his happiness, which he was not able to express much, but deep within he was happy and elated. It seem something known, somewhere seen kind to him but still in dilemma. 


To bring down his confusion, I quickly went to his play room and bought a chart, the chart with which he is quite familiar with, it's the "Wild Animals" chart. Few days back, we got it for him as he started showing interests on animals.And somewhere  I always wish he should develop that love, compassion and care for all living beings.


I kept both the chart and the animal set close, then he took little time, but figured out the similar ones and did match them. His few first picked up favorite ones are "Panda" and "Gorilla".

He spent a good quality time with them, and I spent a bit relaxing time watching him enjoying and having a playful time.

Jiggy with his Animal Friends

Just then my phone beeped, I went to the other room to check, and I rushed back again to him, as I could see he going out to the balcony with something in his hand.Yes his both hands are full. I sensed may be something messy he is up to now. I followed him fast, and could manage to catch hold up him very firmly. He looked at me and gave me his usual mysterious smile and as usual I couldn't hold back my smile.


After exchanging glances, my eyes went on the plants in our little balcony space. He had put few chosen wild animals in those planters.

Suddenly, I could remember that while reading animal stories to him, he knew Wild animals habitat is jungle and he very smartly found that little jungle in the planters placed in the balconies..


And he could feel the animals will be quite safe in the right place, in their perfect ecosystems where they are meant to be.The place where they will get the right abode and food.

This made my day happy and I was emotionally carried away with his beautiful thought process. He has only turned 2 recently and I was awed with the clarity of thought.


Home is the best place to be, the most happy space. Its the same for all animals.

A pure soul can feel another pure soul's emotions. A child's mind is the most purest.

It sees the good in everything and good for everyone.


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Jiggy is so smart! And that's so much kindness on his part. God bless him, always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet gesture by our little Prince.... Lots of love and cuddles 💞

    ReplyDelete

Thanks You