Translate

September 29, 2020

Motherhood a Blessing

Every girl has the quality of care, love, compassion from childhood. The feminine gender is always caring and protective in each form of relationship, be A mother, A wife or A sister since tender age.That's why A girl is A powerhouse of strength, but A mother is always the most praiseworthy because of her selfless love , dedication ,absorption and never give up attitude. Motherhood is A wonderful journey, I truly admire every mother’s journey. Today I Asima Chand, mother of two beautiful daughters Dia and Disa, an architect by profession is sharing my bit of journey with you all.


20th October 2004 when festivity of Maa Durga was on peak, when the Prana Pratishtha of goddess began, the same time my eternal strength evolved in the form of Dia, my strength, my new life. I suddenly felt blessed the whole world was celebrating that moment, it brought tears in my eyes. Till today it gives me goose bumps. I was damn tired after 12 hrs. Of labour pain and screams but when Dr P.C Mohapatra held her with her face down, told here comes MISS INDIA 2024 ,alas! What a moment that was. I opened my eyes and saw my Dia’s snow white face with rosy lips .My fear for a smooth delivery got over and the real journey started. A non expressive shy girl became mother and found her own ways to up bring her little fairy alone. On her 7th month completion got a good opportunity to join another job, but this time I could not be ambitious and thought to devote my whole time to her after all house hold chores. Same time I realised Dia has completed 8 months still she is not crawling, like every mother I was also worried. One day she suddenly stood up and walked by holding sofa and that day was a memorable one for me. Yes we mom and daughter did party with other cute

friends and their beautiful moms after all papas went to office. Dia was super happy that day.

Strength of my life .."DIA"

There are many such moments I lived with my princesses. Dia is very expressive since childhood, if she doesn't like anything she will definitely express it with any means. When she was 2 years old and able to communicate clearly ,I got a new job offer ,was in a dilemma ,but didn’t stop this time. Thought my child will grow fast ,communicate , learn too, and it happened ,she became a very matured girl and I became a super mom. Got feedback that a babysitter will not take proper care of my Dia ,but I was not afraid of anything. My morning started before sunrise ,after doing my freelancing work, house hold works, I gave breakfast and shower to Dia. Then she was staying with the babysitter. During my lunch break , I was running home to give her lunch this phase of my journey was not easy without an understanding and caring father too.

Many obstacles were on my way ,but i overcame with more power ,strength ,patience and positive energy ,motherhood taught me. How to stay hydrated, illuminated due to my Dia


"DISA"..Direction of my life

We never planned for a second child, as wanted to devote my full time to Dia , after office. One day god listened to my little Dia’s prayer and it was positive, with a mixed feeling I accepted mentally, but due to some issues doctor advised me to terminate .It was my mental power, did not listen anyone. My inner soul, my conscienceness, my motherhood gave the positive signal of getting another beautiful child.I have really worked hard through out my pregnancy. 


Today also when I looked back can not believe how I managed everything so easily .Definitely it was never difficult with a supportive husband.Time passed smoothly, did not take a single leave till the date of delivery.I took proper care of my health.Krishna Dia’s babysitter showered me with her motherly love and care through out my second pregnancy. She is no more in this world but always be in my soul .

Celebration of life

Finally on 16th November 2008 after my office ,planned to visit doctor for regular checkup doctor Geeta asked not to move from hospital and get admitted as soon as possible. 


Today also I laugh by remembering my innocence of asking her for having chart before admitting in hospital but my wish was unfulfilled. Krishna and Dia were at home, first time i felt guilty of leaving Dia at home without her parents but krishna was never less than a caring aunt to her. Doctor Geeta waited till 1am, but I was not getting any labor pain.Finally she left hospital by instructing sisters to inform her as soon as I get pain. Disa as always very understanding child did not bother doctor at midnight .Early morning 5 am I got pain and after 10/15 mins of pain she was on her father’s hand.I thanked god for such a gem of person sister Ruby.She made smooth delivery and made all of us happy. My wish for having two girls finally fulfilled and we became a happy family.

Rhythm of life


My girls are my strength Durga and my wealth Laxmi.I have always realised its never a difficult journey, we can up bring our children in a nicer way with our professional life too. Children learn to manage many things with good mental development .A never ending journey till our death and beyond too in our children’s memory. I always feel fortunate as Dia, Disa are in my life. When they say mama you are a power house, i feel more energised, when they say I am stylish, beautiful, ha ha I feel much younger. When they say mama how you manage everything smoothly, i say don’t do buttering, I still know the time you both wasted in my absence. They laugh and say mama you are never easy to handle despite of a loving and caring heart, you are innocently stubborn to do your work

Our Singing Stars

Dia Disa are singing stars of our life. I record their voices and listen many times to motivate myself, to reunite my heart and soul. 


When my friends, relatives appreciate me due to them I feel my birth is complete in every sense. I will always pray near god to be your mother in my every birth. Love you Dia Disa.


Asima Chand (Beautiful Mom of two lovely angels)


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful n heartfelt life journey ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautifully written experience of life by Asi .. she is definitely a power house, a super mom with loads of love and affection ... obviously I am the only person who can say so confidently that she delivers her best as per her capability and understanding as a mom with a balance between professional & family life. There are many small small happy moments which we enjoyed with our princesses. Tried to up bring them the best way possible.. may the efforts of a super mom brings all colours in the life of your princesses .. may they become good human being and successful 8n their professional life to be happy in their life .. God bless

    ReplyDelete

Thanks You