Translate

September 26, 2020

Integrity

That evening story - Our WE TimeπŸŒ™

Today evening when me and my little one went for an evening stroll, we sat together in two adjacent chairs beside the common swimming pool, as the breeze was very pleasant, swift wind was blowing, few stars  shining and the half moon 🌝 above us made the atmosphere very serene and sweet. It's our usual routine, mostly two of us goes for that round up to sum up our day to a soulful calm one. We used to talk to each other, and to passerby known faces, Jiggy says hi and bye to all, most of them happily respond him and it's become joyous eve for little Jiggy. Gazing stars, spotting aircraft, moon, singing songs , rhymes, watching our reflection is some of our favorites after his mandatory play rides.There a lot more to it.


But today what caught my attention was something which I never expected from my 2 years old toddler to do. As there's no one near us, I slipped off mine and his mask little lower, just below the nose, just to feel comfortable. But to my utter surprise, instantly Jiggy pulled up his mask properly as proper it should be and then mine too..

I was happily surprised. Tats the true meaning of integrity. Do the right, even when no one is watching you. So much to learn from a small kid.They are the most purest.Sometimes, we preach and forgets or ignore, but it gets imprinted on their slate like mind and they follow it with all heart and sincerity. I literally thanked Jiggy that moment, both verbally and non verbally to me for that reminder lesson in disguise.. 

Felt like, there's no age to become a teacher and there's no age to stop learning..πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘¦


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks You