Translate

September 5, 2020

Motherhood : Finally the Wish Granted!

 

My motherhood journey began when I had least expectations and so did my husband.

After three years tough treatments of maternity, after several IUIs, laparoscopy and those everyday injections. It was painful process. I was at Mumbai. Then we shifted to Bhubaneswar so had to discontinue. The Doctors advised us the only way left with us is to go for IVF and that too only with forty percent chance of being successful.

I was in a resting mode for few days, before the IVF procedure was about to start. Then the miracle happened!! By the Grace of Lord Jagannath a new life blossomed into my womb, and we were in cloud nine, this was the moment we waited for. It felt like the wish being granted.

During the maternity treatments while loosing hope one of my friend who was on the same boat a while ago.. advised me "samay dawa aur dua dono ki jarurat hoti hai"..  and yes!! I believe that both have worked for me. My advise for other co- passenger of this rugged journey is that  just have faith on God, go on with your medications with patience and believe me God is Great!!

It felt as if the terrible days are gone and the happiness is here. Now no matter what I was the happiest one. My Gyno suggested me to go for a C- section as my case wasn't a normal one. I then become a proud mother of an angel.

Being a new mom, every moment was like, should I or should I not!! Always in a hesitance that it should not harm my delicate doll. From my own experience, I am advising the new mom's to be watchful about their own diet, specially in the first 3- 6 months, as this is the time, the new born is entirely dependent  on mother's milk. Your wrong diet may unknowingly affect your baby more than you. After 10 days of her birth, one day she was so cranky, that it was getting difficult for me to understand the cause. My neighbor heard her cry and suggested us to go to a Doc. The Doc advised me to change my diet and take certain medication.

Then came the phase, when she was a toddler, and she was super active. Our all attention use to be on her. We use to be very careful about her well being. When ever she will go out of our vision, either she will break something or she will hurt herself. 

Now she is in her childhood, still she is super-active.. running here and there, all over the house, maximum time one can find her jumping on the couch or climbing up window. Now her favorite song to dance upon is "chitiya kalaiyan.." although it keeps on changing. Her activities keeps me energized and joyful. Her warm hugs and those sugar coated kisses work as dopamine boosters. My angel's name is Adwita and lovingly we call her Pihu at home. She will turn six this November.

Every motherhood story will vary from each other. We Moms face daily challenges, and still strive to give our kids the best we can. We always try to fulfill their wishes.

I believe Motherhood is the blessing from Almighty. So cherish it, make it special and preserve them well, in the golden box of memories. Soon the kids will grow up and get busy in their own life journey and we have to let them go to spread their wings of wisdom and prosperity.

Cheers to all Super Moms. All of us are wonderful. 


Olivia Dey (Gorgeous Super Mom)



2 comments:

  1. Angels have their special ways to arrive. This one took a little time getting dressed but nevertheless she is here to fill your world with joy and happiness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh my God!! Olivia, on reading your post , i must say I can’t imagine the hardships must have faced. You are a very strong woman and Pihu is blessed to have you as her mother as we are blessed to have our kids in our lives. God bless your beautiful family. Love-Zinia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks You