Translate

September 13, 2020

Its all worth it: Mom's True Love

Hi, I am Sushree, Mom of the cutest angel who is 17 months old. Her name is 'Mayra'. Well, Motherhood is the best part of a women's life. The day I got to know about my pregnancy, from that day I started feeling the joy. Each n every moment was so precious for me. 

Now about my pregnancy journey. There was loads of morning sickness during Initial months. Getting up from bed was a challenge itself. As I was staying with my husband in the city Bhubaneswar, for my job. I had to leave my job and got shifted to my in-laws place. Its like human psychology seeing your closed ones near u  will make u feel strong. Same happened with me. Within some days I felt better and became the active person in the house๐Ÿคฃ.


Then I felt I shouldn't have left the job.. But "kya kare kuch paane ke lie kuch khona toh padta hai.." And this sacrifice was worth it. Because a beautiful little one was growing within me.  

The most hilarious part of my pregnancy was I felt so hungry always๐Ÿคฃ felt like eating all the food all the time๐Ÿคฃ. I ate so so much that my weight increased from 60 to 90 kg. Can you imagine !๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜› 30kg๐Ÿ˜† my God. As you all know, gaining weight is very easy, but reducing it is so difficult ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Then when the D day arrived, I started feeling nervous. The heart started pumping faster, and I started feeling sleepless. 

"Yeh kya ho raha hai bhai.. chalo chalo doc ko bolo.." The doctor advised to get admitted, as he said its time. I am even more closer to the moment. ๐Ÿ˜ 

It was 29th of Jan'2019 when I got admitted, and my little baby angel arrived on 30th Jan. Holding her in my arms for the first time was the best moment of my life. Dat was d  best moment of my life.  

My Daughter is My life๐Ÿ˜˜ 

I believe, Life's biggest blessing is being a mother..

TOUCH GOLD ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜‡


Sushree Patra Prusty (Lovely New Mom)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks You