Translate

August 7, 2020

Let me start from the scratch!

Motherhood, an unspoken enjoyment and certainly a blessing of almighty for all mothers! The journey behind it, is not only holding the stress of the labor pain but also other tension and emotions of a mixed illusion and pressure in every moment, but everything comes to an epic and most livelihood feeling when I got to see the little live beside me.

Let me start from the scratch!

After I came to know about my conceiving, a seamless happiness circled through my inner core, but the challenge started from that day only. Though you have wishes to maintain a regular pace of work, but it was eventually regulated by then with all ifs and buts, from advice of elders. The food interests were changing time to time, making the body swinging in its own moods. The first 3 months were really challenging with the screening of foods as it’s related to vomiting and gastro kind of issues and there was a strain to clear the 1st trimester test regarding the growth of the baby. And a regular meditation and exercise was already followed by then to keep body in flexible condition and own satisfaction. Then through food screening option it always demanded heavy intakes time to time and anxiously, I will wait to go to Doctor for the mid-trimester ultrasound to see the visible affects of child movements on screen. This is the real time where I assured the baby is well and by this time, my tummy was prominent with a tag of so-called baby bump.

Now the challenge comes, sometimes I felt lethargic and weak, difficult to do the house-hold work like cooking (though other jobs like cleaning utensils, sweeping and moping were done by An house help).But I’ll suggest for cooking food yourself, and don’t opt for an house help or cook for this. A cook may not fulfill your food requirement.

During this time I wanted my mother’s help, as my husband is in a touring job and doesn’t know cooking. I almost forcefully seek my mother’s help during this time, as it was getting really difficult to cope with the situation. Normally, during this period, daughters in India go to her parental place, but in my case as we stayed in Kolkata and I didn’t want to change my gynecologist, I made my mind to give birth to my baby here only. Hence, I asked my mother to come to here to look after me during this time.

It was really challenging for my mother to leave my father and sister and come during that period. As even my father doesn’t know cooking, and my sister had her intermediate exams, they too went through tough times.

But I was happy my mother came to my rescue, and the happy days were in for me.  I used to get all those foods which I like and I think after my marriage, those were the golden days for a stretched time getting food from my mother. Days past, it came to third and final trimester.

Doctors suggested to go for C-section over normal delivery. It was the time of Diwali, and the doctor had to manage time for the operation.

The D Day came, which I was desperately waiting for.

Though I was administered anesthesia but still had a little sense, and was desperate to see my baby’s face and touch him. I got an immense pleasure to see him, though with un-consciousness.

From here, a new innings just started, a new way of life, with more enjoyment, challenges and struggle.  

I was relieved from the Hospital on third day, and both me and my baby were absolutely safe.

I get mesmerized to see my baby play. I love to cuddle him.

Days passed, he learnt how to roll over, crawl and then walk. He started talking fluently by 18 months. I ensured I capture every milestone moment in my camera. Now as I write this, he is already 3 and half years old. I wonder, how quickly the time has passed!

Feeling so proud to write about him. He is my little Krishu, my little Krishna. He is super active and always busy. I ensure he has good family values and obeys and respects the traditions. I pray to God to give him enough power to be a good human being.

For me he is already a SUPER STAR !!


Jyoti Tripathy (New Mom)

Jyoti's Facebook

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks You