Translate

July 27, 2020

Motherhood has pronounced my Existence

I have had two hearts inside me, the one that is beating in you, and mine that you have taken along.

Your existence has pronounced my Life, giving it a meaning and making me understand, what True Love is. I have had never felt so worthy before the moment when those 2 lines grew darker with confirming his arrival.

I was unsure, I was skeptical. I was nervous.  How would I bring my world into ours? I always felt like my spouse was never ready.  But he provided me with enough support, held my hands throughout. Walked along and comforted me with more and more Love.

I always felt reluctant, what if my husband doesn't love the kid as much I would. I felt very possessive of my unborn. But that's not what happened. You got more Love, you got more attention and more care than I ever thought.

The journey from my conception to my delivery was through a fountain of emotions. I was afraid, and feared for any mishaps. I doubted on myself, if I am going to be one dotted Mother. Would I be able to take proper care of you? I, as a person, is very clumsy, I drop things, I bang myself every day, even now. My worst fear, what if something goes wrong while you are in my arms?

Touchwood, today you feel safe around me, as I feel more protective of you. I say to myself this is the power I got, lots of Love and Lots of care for my Little Dinosaur,  Like Lily's Love was for Harry..the Harry Potter, that gave him his Strength.

I had no go to, though my in-laws were very supportive and caring. But I needed some pat from my Maa and warmth from my Baba. My parents have no contact with me. Neither then nor now. But they were always in my thoughts and I had nights melting with tears. May be I needed them. From all the Love and Care I got. I feel I deserved a little more. You deserved a little more.

Motherhood is a journey with so much of Power. We have the strength to move the mountains for our little Hearts.

This journey is like, that one particular lyrics...of an melodiously beautiful song, that strings our heart and feels so relatable. Like it was penned only for me...but is actually felt by everyone, who has boarded this rollercoaster ride. This is Motherhood.

I longed to hold to you close and pat your back

When I first saw you inside that Sack.

You were Swimming and spooning

Not Longer I had to wait, and you hinted your Coming.

Our nights were sleepless...

And the days passed by with full of stress.

Still you were the reason for me to get moving

...and waking into the beautiful Morning.

You are my Morning Glory

....My Vibrant Noon

You are the Devine Evening

....and in the night, you are my Shining Moon

My Love Duggu


Soumyashree Mallick (New Mom)

She Says:
 "Motherhood is very intimidating. 
But you got to travel your own route to understand the Journey".


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks You